New Social Care Stroke Training Day
Did you know Liverpool are hosting the 11th UK Stroke Forum Professional Conference from 28-30 November 2016 at the ACC! (right in the centre of Liverpool)
You are invited to attend the brand new Social Care Stroke training day on Monday 28 November!
This training will provide:
- Up to date guidance on the prevention and management of stroke in social care
- Uncover the hidden effects of stroke and the unmet needs
- The needs of stroke survivors in care homes
- Understand assessing capacity after stroke
- Practical advice to improve your own practice
- Interactive workshops sharing how to recover and re-learn post stroke and supporting communication
- Opportunity to network and exchange ideas with other social care professionals
How to book: places on the training are limited, priced at only £55 per person with free lunch and refreshments, plus access to the UK’s largest stroke exhibition!
To access the agenda for the day and flyer please click here
We look forward to welcoming you to Liverpool in November!