SCULPTURE EXHIBITION 5 OCTOBER 11.00 to 2.30 pm
- Exhibition of sculptures produced by members of Headway Salford as part of a project funded by Salford CVS.
- Each member has produced a head which they have decorated to show their feelings about their head injury.
- Video will be shown, in which members discuss the issues they face as a result of their brain injury.
- Information about Headway UK and Headway Salford will be available, including photos of recent outings and activities.
- Raffle which will be drawn at the end of the exhibition.
St Sebastian’s Centre, Douglas Green Salford M6 6ES, on 5 October from 11.00 am to 2.30 pm
Further information from Carolyn Siddall – firstname.lastname@example.org 07824702785
Hope to see you there!
Community Development Officer