The AHP Leaders Toolkit – What’s in place vs what’s in use
AHP Leads in provider organisations – regional networking and shared learning events
SAVE THE DATE – a link will be added soon to register onto the events
All events will run from 9:30am until 4:30pm
Midlands & East event:
10th of October- Derby Conference Centre, London Road, Alvaston, Derby, Derbyshire, DE24 8UX, Capacity 40
London and South events:
12th of October & 26th of October- Avonmouth House, Lilac Room, 6 Avonmouth St, London SE1 6NX – Capacity 40
24th of October- Etc. Venues Portland Street, 8th floor, 11 Portland Street, Manchester M1 3HU- Capacity 40
NHS Improvement welcomes you to join us for the 4th series of engagement events, to network, share learning, and gain further understanding of the AHP national priorities.
This series of regional AHP events take the form of an interactive workshop intended to encourage the practical application of the products available to you.
The objectives of the day are as follows:
- Provide an over view of the AHP national priorities and products that support AHP leads to demonstrate productivity at board level.
- Demonstrate the interdependencies between workforce planning and productivity
- Examine what is missing and what actions AHPs need to take nationally and locally
- Provide practical examples of AHP job planning and the benefits of evidencing workforce capacity
- Provide a suite of tools and top tips for all trusts to get started to evidence safe, effective, and sustainable services – consistently.