Below is a non-exhaustive list of resources/publications that health professionals may find useful with regards to Covid-19.
- Government advice on Covid-19. Note: you can sign up for email alerts on latest guidance
- British Society of Rehabilitation Medicine – guidance on rehabilitation during covid-19
- NHS England Guidance for clinicians and NHS
- Public Health England (PHE) has produced a range of clinical guidance documents for the public, health professionals and other settings
- World Health Organisation (WHO) provides a range of information on Covid-19
Uni-professional Covid-19 Guidance:
- Allied Health Professionals Network
- Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Neurology (ACPIN)
- Association of UK Dieticians (BDA)
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
- Royal College of Nursing (RCN)
- Royal College of Occupational Therapists (RCOT)
- Royal College of Physicians (RCP)
- Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists (RCSLT)
- Brain Infections Global is providing links to published and unpublished resources on the neurological aspects of COVID-19
- NICE is producing a series of rapid guidelines and evidence to support the response to the Covid-19 crisis
- The Science Journal has produced an article on ‘How does Covid-19 work’?
- The Science journals are striving to provide timely research, analysis, and news coverage of COVID-19
- Health Education England (HEE) free Covid-19 e-learning for Nurses, Midwives and AHP’s
- Mauldsley Learning have developed online resources on Mental Health and Covid-19
- Skills for Health, have delivered a free Covid-19 course which includes information such as infection prevention, PPE, hand and respiratory hygiene, management and assessment, sampling and testing, patient transfers/managing patients and much more.
For access to self-management resources, please click here
(Note: you will need to be logged in to access)