This event aims to:
- Explain what neuro-rehabilitation entails
- Detail the roles of the professionals involved
- Highlight the complexity of this patient group and associated challenges
- Provide a case study
- Give an overview of the neuro-rehab system and process
- Describe where the services are and what they can offer
- Explain who the neuro-rehab ODN are and their role
Duration: The event will last approximately 2.5 hours. The presentation will be delivered by a number of different members of the multi-disciplinary team followed by an opportunity to ask direct questions to these team members.
Audience: This presentation will be extremely useful for those that work closely with neuro-rehab services but are perhaps not directly located in this area, including but not limited to CCG representatives, CHC assessors, social workers, commissioners, charities, GP networks, specialist or district nurses and any professionals new to neuro rehabilitation that want a better understanding of how the service operates and the proposed changes under the single provider model.
Please complete the form below to register for a place.