1. This agreement sets out the terms by which Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust of Trust Headquarters, Stott Lane, Salford, M6 8HD (“SRFT”), as the host of the Greater Manchester Neuro Rehabilitation Operational Delivery Network (“GM NRODN”), licences to you (or your employing organisation) the intellectual property in the material (“Material”) that you download from its web site.
2. By ticking the box saying ‘I agree to the licence terms’ you are agreeing to the terms of this licence.
3. You agree that SRFT can include your details in a list of users/organisations adopting the Material (“Adoption Register”), which may be made publicly available to demonstrate how the Material is being disseminated.
4. In consideration of you allowing SRFT to record your details in the Adoption Register as set out in clause 3, SRFT hereby grants to you a non-exclusive licence (“Licence”) on the terms of this agreement to reproduce the Material. This Licence may be immediately revoked by written notice (deemed served two working days after posting), if you use the Material in a way that breaches any of the terms of this Licence.
5. In any reproduction of the Material you shall include the phrase “This is the copyright of and reproduced with the permission of Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust” to identify the origin of the Material.
6. You may only reproduce the Material in keeping with the reason for use you have provided to SRFT (“Permitted Use of Material”), which for the avoidance of doubt, shall not include amending the Material in any way, without the prior written permission of SRFT. SRFT may determine at its discretion whether you have exceeded the Permitted Use of Material. You may apply in writing to SRFT to extend the Permitted Use of Material.
7. Except for the purpose of making arrangements with a third party (such as a printer) to make use of the Material within the Permitted Use of Material, your rights under this Licence are personal and may not be sub-licensed or assigned. No third party shall have any rights under this Licence under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
8. Any notices for SRFT shall be sent to: GM NRODN Manager at Summerfield House, 544 Eccles New Road, Salford Royal Hospital, M5 5AP.
9. SRFT offers no warranties or guarantees that the Material does not infringe the rights of any third party or is error free and all other warranties, guarantees, conditions and liability under this Licence are hereby excluded to the extent permitted by English law.
10. This Licence shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.