What is Neuro-Rehabilitation?
- Provide specialist rehabilitation for people with complex needs and a neurological condition
- Provide multi-disciplinary assessment and treatment in hospital (inpatient) or in the community
- Assess people to identify rehabilitation needs
- Develop rehabilitation goals with individuals
- Provide treatment sessions to suit the needs of individuals
- Help people to achieve their maximum potential
- Support people to access other services when specialist neuro-rehabilitation is no longer needed
Click here to find out more.