Dr James Bedford – Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust
Dr Anuj Mishra – Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive, Hand and Peripheral Nerve Surgeon
Aims of the session:
- Describe the surgical pathology in spasticity of the upper limb (spasticity, dystonia, contracture)
- Describe the basis on which spasticity is classified / graded by surgeons
- Describe the process of assessment & decision making in the spasticity surgery MDT
- Describe the surgical options available to patients with spasticity, including:
- Surgery for hygiene and cosmesis
- Surgery for function
- Single-event multi-level surgery
- Post-operative therapy
- Expectations from treatment, and outcome measurement
Please use the below to register for the event. The registrations will close on the 17th May and details sent out to access the event.
Only those registered with a professional email address will be sent the link
Disclaimer: The Greater Manchester Neuro-Rehabilitation Network assumes no responsibility with regard to the correctness, accuracy, timeliness, applicability or completeness of the information contained within the webinar training.