Dr James Bedford – Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust
Dr Anuj Mishra – Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive, Hand and Peripheral Nerve Surgeon
Aims of the session:
- Describe the surgical pathology in spasticity of the upper limb (spasticity, dystonia, contracture)
- Describe the basis on which spasticity is classified / graded by surgeons
- Describe the process of assessment & decision making in the spasticity surgery MDT
- Describe the surgical options available to patients with spasticity, including:
- Surgery for hygiene and cosmesis
- Surgery for function
- Single-event multi-level surgery
- Post-operative therapy
- Expectations from treatment, and outcome measurement
Please use the below to register for the event. This event is now closed!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Only those registered with a professional email address will be sent the link
Disclaimer: The Greater Manchester Neuro-Rehabilitation Network assumes no responsibility with regard to the correctness, accuracy, timeliness, applicability or completeness of the information contained within the webinar training.