Susan Bannister, Joanne Ritchie, Amy Boyer, Ellen Upton, Corinne Gallagher
- Understanding the impact of posture and positioning on spasticity presentation and management
- Using the spasticity proforma to aid decision making
- The importance of an MDT approach to the holistic management of spasticity
- Review of therapy interventions – first line spasticity management and beyond.
- Postural management systems
- To have an understanding of different types of splints (resting, dynamic etc) and materials used
- To understand why to splint and when potentially not to splint
- Contraindications and precautions to splinting
- Brief overview of orthotics used with spasticity management
- Links between splinting and postural management
Please use the below to register for the event. The registrations will close on the 7th July and details sent out to access the event.
This event is now closed. For details on tomorrows event please email email@example.com
Only those registered with a professional email address will be sent the link
Disclaimer: The Greater Manchester Neuro-Rehabilitation Network assumes no responsibility with regard to the correctness, accuracy, timeliness, applicability or completeness of the information contained within the webinar training