Training & Education Programme
Training & Education Webinar Series 2021
Our face to face events have been cancelled until further notice with shorter webinar masterclasses delivered via MS Teams. Training is usually aimed at staff working in both community and inpatient settings, and is generally applicable to a range of professions including medical staff.
All live webinar events are open to NHS colleagues who register via the links below. The events are also recorded and accessible to those who register but may be unable to attend the live session. Contact email@example.com for details.
We have a range of e-learning packages for professionals that can be accessed from the training menu if registered on our website and logged in.
Hyperlinked events are open for bookings.
- An Introduction to Spasticity – Event taken place contact the team for details
- Introduction to Facial Palsy and Services in Manchester Webinar – Event taken place contact the team for details
- Advanced Decisions of care and Lasting Power of Attorney – 15th April
- Spasticity: Pharmacology including Botulinum Toxin and The Role of the Non-Medical Injector – 30th April
- PDOC Guidelines – 5th May
- Spasticity: Early Surgical Management – 18th May
- Spasticity: Pathophysiology and Clinical Assessment – 21st May
- Weight Gain Management – 11th June
- Supporting Capacity Assessment and How to Involve Aphasic Patients in Best Interest Decisions – 24th June
- Spasticity: Posture & Positioning and Splinting & Orthotics – 8th July
- Spasticity: Neuro-Surgical Interventions – Postponed Date TBC
- Clinically Assisted Hydration and Nutrition Guidelines – Postponed Date TBC
Our sister network – the Greater Manchester Integrated Stroke Delivery Network – also host a range of events which can be found on their webpage here.